[Year 12 SofDev] UCD & DFD Exercises

Michael Wooldridge mwo at mornsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 6 14:47:16 EST 2013

James (and others), I've used your DFD scenarios with my class. Obviously
you have solutions in mind. Would you mind comparing mine to them see if we
are in the same ball park.

signiture

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many
people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" Robert M. Pirsig.

Michael Wooldridge

Information Technology Teacher

Mornington Secondary College

1051 Nepean Highway, Mornington 3931

(: 03 59700250 6: 03 59700299

mwo at mornsc.vic.edu.au

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender,
and not necessarily those of the Department of Education and Early Childhood
Development. There, that just about covers everyone's arse but yours, sorry.