[Year 12 SofDev] DFD question

Simone Tynan Simone.Tynan at shcy.vic.edu.au
Fri Feb 22 14:29:33 EST 2013

Thanks Esther. That's what I was thinking.
Simone

************************************
Simone Tynan
eLearning Leader
LOTE Leader P-12
Simone.Tynan at shcy.vic.edu.au

Sacred Heart College
P.O. Box 286
Yarrawonga
Victoria 3730
Phone (03)5744 3258

Think back to the DATA. If the assassinated receives no data (eg SMS message saying “You will DIE”) then they don’t go on the diagram. The diagram just shows DATA FLOW.