[Year 12 SofDev] Please thank Mark Kelly for all he has done for us

Ramu Gupta ramu.guru at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:23:49 EST 2013

Folks, my last email regarding this topic was not meant to offend anyone. I
apologize for any sending it and would like to withdraw the comment.

Being an election year, I used a slogan by a now defunct political party,
and tried unsuccessfully to use a bit humour.. It didn't work.

I should listen to my students, they keep telling me I'm not funny.
Sorry Kevork, sorry Mark, sorry VCAA reps and sorry list..