[Year 12 SofDev] Textbook?

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Sep 18 09:28:40 EST 2012

Hi Mike,

There are a number of options available for the text - I posted recently to
the lists, so perhaps have a look through the archives to find my last post
on the topic.  I have created a survey (below) to fill out (if you would) -
it's just so I can get a gauge on what format people would like the text to
be in.  It will have a direct influence on how many hard-copies are printed
- as many are opting for either an iBook or eBook version.

http://adrianjanson.wufoo.com/forms/software-development-ctp-edition-2-surve
y/

Once I have your response, I will add you to my email list for updates and
keep you posted on when it will be available, etc.

Thanks in advance,
Adrian

Adrian Janson B.Sc, Dip.Ed, M.Ed
eLearning Coordinator
Melbourne High School, Forrest Hill, South Yarra, Victoria 3141 Australia.
Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711
Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767
E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Website: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au