[Year 12 SofDev] Year 12 SD Orientation

Margaret Iaquinto Margaret.Iaquinto at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 31 16:34:23 EST 2012

Thanks Phil. I'll let Accounts know.

Sent from my iPhone

On 31/10/2012, at 3:50 PM, "Callil, Philip" <Callil_P at materchristi.edu.au<mailto:Callil_P at materchristi.edu.au>> wrote:

Hi Maggie,

If you click on the image for the conference on the VITTA home page, there's a register and submit button at the bottom of the page.  That will take you through the registration.

With sessions starting to fill, this week is good to avoid the crazy rush before sessions are booked out.

The link below appears broken so here it is again, hopefully intact:
http://www.vitta.org.au/events/event/senior-secondary-ict-and-industry-future-directions-2

Cheers

Phil

Phil Callil