[Year 12 SofDev] Year 12 SD Orientation

PIKE Philip PIKEP at bmg.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 31 14:38:24 EST 2012

Hi Peter, you didn't say what language you are using.
You can use the 'help' for your particular language to complete the attached work sheet on data types.
After filling in the table students are asked to write a program to demonstrate each data type. ( good introduction to validation).
Kent also put out an excellent work sheet on data types last year.
Regards

Philip Pike
Director of ICT
Bacchus Marsh Grammar