[Year 12 SofDev] U3O2 KK Point 5

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed May 16 13:31:51 EST 2012

It's a very dense piece of KK with 8 parts to it. I mulled it over and
didn't get very far - only as far as unpacking it on
http://www.vceit.com/SD/format-structure-of-io.htm

Formatting characteristics of efficient input.
Formatting characteristics of efficient output.
Formatting characteristics of effective input.
Formatting characteristics of effective output
Structural characteristics of efficient input.
Structural characteristics of efficient output.
Structural characteristics of effective input.
Structural characteristics of effective output.

I'll pursue this in the next 2 periods while my SD kids are busily
crunching code in U3O2. I've been putting this KK off for too long!

On 16 May 2012 12:45, Anthony Sullivan <asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au> wrote:

>  Can someone help me out and explain what this KK dot point is about:
>
> *5. Formatting and structural characteristics of efficient and effective
> input and output*
>
> * *
>
> I’m guessing it could include the use of serial and random access files???
> ****
>
> ** **
>
> Is it also related to input method e.g. textbox, radio buttons, etc.???***
> *
>
> ** **
>
> I know validation is not included in this unit so that rules out that
> discussion – for now!!!****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> ***Anthony*  ***Sullivan*
> Head of Information Technology
>
> **
>
> T: 03 9788 7796 | F: 03 9787 7646 | Wooralla Drive, Mt. Eliza, Vic, 3930|
> asullivan at tps.vic.edu.au | www.tps.vic.edu.au

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au (don't use my Edumail account!)

An E-flat, a C, and a G go into a bar. The bartender says, "I'm sorry, but
I can't serve minors."