[Year 12 SofDev] Flowcharts

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Fri Sep 23 13:05:12 EST 2011

That's my understanding Travis.

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
Overnewton College
9334 0049 (direct)

From: sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:sofdev-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Travis Parker
Sent: Friday, 23 September 2011 12:05 PM
To: Year 12 Software Development Teachers' Mailing List
Subject: [Year 12 SofDev] Flowcharts

Dear All,

I have scoured the Study Design throughout the year and tried to make sure that as a first year Software Development teacher I cover everything. However I have a question on the Insight practice exam (Question 8 of the Case Study section - Not sure that I can post it here due to copyright) that gets students to complete a flowchart. It is worth 4 marks so by no means a small question. As far as I am aware, flowcharts have been removed from the Software Development Study Design and a design tool, or are we still expected to teach them?

Any help or advice would be most appreciated!

Cheers and have a good break

Trav

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school.  Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 24 years.

www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

Keilor Campus  I  2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9336 1835
Taylors Lakes Campus  I  39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9390 5144

2011 College Theme  I  Making Connections  I

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.