[Year 12 SofDev] Evaluation vs testing

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Fri Sep 23 11:30:29 EST 2011

Testing is done by the makers

Evaluation is done by the users/clients

In a very small enterprise these might be the same

I always talk about the reporting programs we use so that students
understand the scope and size.
Most students are happy to believe that their teacher did not write the
reporting program

Andrew
--
Andrew Shortell

About to embark on 16 consecutive days without other people¹s kids!!

mailto:shortell at get2me.net
Heidelberg Teaching Unit
Ph 9470 3403
Fax  9470 3215