[Year 12 SofDev] SD 2011 exam - How big is the parking officer's mobile phone?

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Tue Nov 29 16:13:47 EST 2011

Just read your 'interpretation' of the number plate issue Mark.

Gotta admit, it gave me a chuckle!  You also forgot to consider if the plate would fit on a 'flat bed' (fat head!!?) scanner for them to transmit the image back to base!!(once they'd removed it...)

(or scan for fingerprints for biometric dna analysis...or is this toooo CSI-ish?)

or numerous other perms and combs...

hehehehe...

Kent.

Kent Beveridge
ICT Co-ordinator, St.Brigids CSC, HORSHAM,Vic,Aus.
kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au<mailto:kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au>