[Year 12 SofDev] 2011 Post Mortem

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Sat Nov 19 14:55:34 EST 2011

Hey, Andrew. Good catch on the 12:59 boundary. I was thinking backwards on
that,

You're right. A deadline time of 12:59 means an overstay at 13:00.

Well done.  Two doggie biscuits for you.  Redeemable at McKinnon SC from
12:01 to 12:03 a.m. on any night with a blue moon.

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.