[Year 12 SofDev] SD 2011 exam - Part C - the naughty DFD

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 18 13:41:51 EST 2011

This DFD (page 14) has got me wondering...

1. I've always told my kids that each piece of data should have its own
arrow. This DFD has multiple data items on the same arrow.

2. Aren't double-headed arrows forbidden in DFDs?

3. Why are two arrows unlabelled?

Did someone change the DFD rules when I wasn't watching?

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.