[Year 12 SofDev] Student ranking query

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 4 10:48:48 EST 2011

Sadly, it's not at all unusual to have this syndrome. I have several ESL in
SD and while their software was great, they could not cope with the
question & answer part of the course - and of course that's the majority of
any VCE subject.

Your student might have been better off in VET or TAFE instead of VCE...

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist <http://www.edulists.com.au/>

Want a good time? Call 0112358. Ask for Mr Fibonacci.