[Year 12 SofDev] Sample U3O1 Case Study

Matheson, Heath A Matheson.Heath.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 25 10:55:07 EST 2011

Heya Folks,

Hope I didn't sound like an authority on SRS in my last post. I'm so
not.

Here is my attempt at creating a doable, time friendly SAC for my scared
year 10's. I am still thinking that there is too much system in it now
but I can't afford to spend much more time on it. Like Adrian's case
studies, it is based my current life events. In this case the sad
passing of my first and only beloved vehicle.

Big Huge thanks to those that have contributed to the tasks, I have
modified Claudia's template and included parts of Phil's instructions.
Hope you don't think I've made it too easy.

Cheers,

Heath