[Year 12 SofDev] Network diagrams and design Q

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Wed Mar 16 15:50:50 EST 2011

Hi Philip,

I have had a number of questions about the network diagram. For me is was an easy way to show what needed to be shown without having to write it. I agree it is not explicit in the study design. But an SRS does require information about the operating environment etc.

I would think you could do this using a table or directed questions or a list or even a paragraph of text, if you didn't want to do a diagram.

For me it gave kids an opportunity to do something graphically, it can of course be annotated if required to show more understanding.

Re the Functional/Non Functional - that is in the PSM definition of Analysis  study design page 17 and it about 'what' not 'how' (which is design)

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator