[Year 12 SofDev] River's Window Tinting - advice for teachers

Matheson, Heath A Matheson.Heath.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 8 18:04:38 EST 2011

Good Evening All,

My interpretation of the study design and assessment is that the term
"logical design" has been replaced with the phrase "relationship between
solutions, users and the network" which I think is good, since having
the word design as a component of the analysis phase seems rather
counter intuitive. To me, A UCD seems the tool of choice of VCAA for
demonstrating the "relationship between solutions, users and the
network", especially when you read the "Sample Approaches to SACs" in
the Assessment Handbook. Therefore I think a UCD of the proposed system
is appropriate for this first outcome.

As I was unable to make it to Melbourne for the VCE day, thanks so much
for posting some info on the topics of discussion.

Cheers,

Heath Matheson

Mt Beauty