[Year 12 SofDev] Non-Functional requirements - SRS

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Thu Mar 3 11:04:20 EST 2011

Good distinction Mark, however objectives are measurable and should be written in a way that allows them to be 'measured' during evaluation.

So for me 'Fast' is a little like writing 'efficient' doesn't say much. However if it was 'the system (solution) shall update totals at least every 20 secs in a designated area of the totals form' this is more informative but am I expecting too much..

Claudia