[Year 12 SofDev] Sensorlight programming practice exercise

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Apr 7 15:03:47 EST 2011

Hi folk.

I'm always on the lookout for small but challenging programming tasks for
kids as they start out with SD.  Here's one I made up as I noticed my sensor
light turning on at home.  Literally a lightbulb moment  :-)

The functional requirements *seem* simple, but the algorithm challenged
them. The kids spent two periods having fun working on it.

Task, and sample VB2010 Express solution (zipped) are attached - I haven't
distributed a VB2010 project before, so Dog only knows if I packaged the
right files.
Google won't let me mail .zip files, so you need to rename .zipped as .zip
:-[

kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au

All generalisations are false, except this one.