[Year 12 SofDev] Insight Practice Exam 2010

Laurie Savage savage.john.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Oct 7 09:53:46 EST 2010

My thoughts are the same. I believe there was an over-emphasis on
algorithms. I was also troubled about some specific questions which I felt
strayed from my reading of the study design. I think it was a much more
complex paper than any of the past three years' VCE papers.

Laurie Savage

Laurie Savage

ICT teacher / leading Teacher, Student Assessment and Reporting

Pascoe Vale Girls College, Pascoe Vale, Victoria

+613 9306 2544