[Year 12 SofDev] Insight Practice Exam 2010

Claudia Graham claudia.graham at overnewton.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 6 15:55:14 EST 2010

Hi all,

I used the Insight practice exam with my students as there 'official' practice exam during our 'test week' over the holidays. I have just finished marking the 33 pages!

I would be interested in people feedback about it.

I had some concerns about the number of questions associated with 'programming'/algorithm etc.

But have used that as practice material for them as this is always a section they have trouble with.

Regards
Claudia

Claudia Graham
VCE Coordinator
Assistant to the Head of Staff (Keilor Campus)
9334 0049 (direct)

A dual campus, coeducational Prep to Year 12 school.  Delivering consistently high academic results in Melbourne's North West for over 23 years.

www.overnewton.vic.edu.au<http://www.overnewton.vic.edu.au>

Keilor Campus  I  2-30 Overnewton Road Keilor, Victoria, 3036  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9336 1835
Taylors Lakes Campus  I  39 - 57 Robertsons Road Taylors Lakes, Victoria, 3038  I  T  03 9334 0000  I  F  03 9390 5144

2010 College Theme  I  Walk in another's shoes  I

Consider the environment before choosing to print this email.