[Year 12 SofDev] Student feedback form for U3O1

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Apr 22 13:36:11 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

I have just uploaded a student feedback form that I am using for U3O1
(Janno's Paella Barn) - although it could be used for any U3O1.  School
policies vary - but we do not disclose detail about the criteria and only
give students their moderated score.  In the past, I have given students an
indication of their area of weakness - eg. DFD's, networks, etc. - as we
still want them to be able to hone their skills for the exam after all!
This year I have formalized this a bit by using this form.  Feel free to use
this if you wish.

I will also be uploading my suggested to solutions to Janno's Paella Barn
for those interested shortly.

http://www.adrianjanson.com.au/index.php?option=com_docman
<http://www.adrianjanson.com.au/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_downloa
d&gid=23&Itemid=4> &task=doc_download&gid=23&Itemid=4

This link is to the student feedback form on my web-site.  I have set up a
resource library into which I am progressively uploading all of my materials
- as I often get many requests off-list for resources and I thought this
would be a better option for many of you to access anything that I have
produced.  You will need to register a log on to gain access, but the main
reason I have done this is so I can have some insight (and control) into who
gains access.

Any feedback or comments appreciated!

Cheers,

Adrian

Adrian Janson,

VITTA President

Director of ICT,

Melbourne High School,

Forrest Hill, South Yarra 3141 Australia.

Phone: 03 9826 0711 International: +61 3 9826 0711

Fax: 03 9826 8767 International: +61 3 9826 8767

E-mail: janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au

School WWW: http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au <http://www.mhs.vic.edu.au/>

My WWW: http://www.adrianjanson.com.au <http://www.adrianjanson.com.au/>

Blog: http://jansona.edublogs.org <http://jansona.edublogs.org/>