[Year 12 SofDev] DFD question

Robert Mercer rmercer at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Thu Sep 18 11:28:42 EST 2008

Hello,

I am looking at the data dictionary on page 25 of the Thomson SD text book and there appears to be process listed "Add New Member". I was of the understanding processes do not get listed in data dictionaries as is indicated by the 2007 exam Section C Question 2 c. Anyone have any thoughts?

Regards,

Rob Mercer
ICT Outreach - Project Officer
Faculty of Information & Communication Technologies
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218
Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia

PH:  +61 3 9214 8768
FAX :+61 3 9819 0823
rmercer at swin.edu.au

-----
Swinburne University of Technology
CRICOS Provider Code: 00111D

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. They may contain information that is privileged or protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, printing, copying or use is strictly prohibited. The University does not warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are secure and there is also a risk that it may be corrupted in transmission. It is your responsibility to check any attachments for viruses or defects before opening them. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact us on +61 3 9214 8000 and delete it immediately from your system. We do not accept liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, delay, interruption, unauthorised access or unauthorised amendment.