[Year 12 SofDev] SD exam hints

Poultney, Gordon A Poultney.Gordon.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Sep 3 15:25:30 EST 2008

You wouldn't have picked such an off-beat algorithm question in 2007 from the study design!

(Section C q3) 90% of students received 0, so not many of us gave two dimensional arrays much coverage - i gave it 5 minutes last year. Still waiting for queues and stacks and to pop up - excuse the pun.

And q4 of this exam allowed 1 dimensional arrays AND 2 dimensional arrays to be options as data types. Surely these are data structures??

Gordon Poultney
Horsham College