[Year 12 SofDev] Re: [Year 12 IT Apps] VCE IT Study DesignDay:Units 2 & 4

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Fri May 16 15:40:44 EST 2008

Hi John,

 Welcome aboard !
Actually we do have teachers who have gone the Python path in the VCE
albeit a minority language at Yr 11 and 12 IT. I tried it with my year 11s
last year. (I am teaching PHP and MySQL to my year 12s.)
 A number of resources were posted to help teachers get started and these
are under the SofDev leaf of the edulists tree:

 1. Learning Python and more advanced Python and Python and MySQL--  by
Ross Taylor

   On behalf of everyone on the lists any donations you have in terms of
learning activities, assessment tasks, projects or even a copy of your
HSC Year 12 equivalent of Software Development Study Design would be
gratefully welcome - I can post these to join the other resources
already on edulists.

PS I will have a look at the Python book you recommended

With thanks

Kevork Krozian
Mailing List Administrator
kevork at edulists.com.au