[Year 12 SofDev] My U3O1 SAC - 2008

andrew barry jagguy999 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 10:04:39 EST 2008

Hi,

Yes I cover the theory initially but i dont spend all lesson on it. The exam
is 50% so like you the best way to do an exam is to do exam questions come
Term3.

Outcome 1 i have found doesn't require nearly as much work as outcome 2?
Most my class doesn't know VB.net but the network design doesn't take long
to teach as many questions on it are comprehension. Also the sac after that
is practical.