[Year 12 SofDev] cases21

Neil Wallace neil at norwood.vic.edu.au
Tue May 15 10:01:11 EST 2007

Interesting discussion!

Cases21 will accept imports of third party attendance software in the form
of a CSV file. We use A+ from Human Edge, and it aggregates the session by
session recording of attendance into AM/PM entries. These are then imported
directly from a CSv file to special tables in Cases21 which are used for
Annual Reporting.

Not much use for developing the TT though!

Neil Wallace
Norwood Secondary College