[Year 12 SofDev] SD U3O2 - Van Gogo

Adrian Janson jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
Mon May 14 14:34:32 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

As always - looks great!

BTW: It doesn't really matter what version of VB.Net (or even VB6) you use -
it is really all just about structures and concepts.  Let's face it,
whatever they choose to use will be in a different version or incarnation by
the time they reach industry....

I find that I still sell copies of my VB6 book to schools...

Cheers,
Adrian

Adrian Janson
VITTA President
Director of ICT
Melbourne High School
Forrest Hill, South Yarra
p: (03) 9826 0711
f: (03) 9826 8767
e: jansona at mhs.vic.edu.au
www.mhs.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received
in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
attachments, check them for viruses and defects.  Regardless of any loss,
damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our
liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any
representations or opinions expressed in this email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education
& Training.