[Year 12 SofDev] SD U3O2 - Van Gogo

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 14 08:46:21 EST 2007

Hi all

After much dillydallying I finally decided on an outcome for U3O2, which
is attached.

The problem was coming up with a module that kids couldn't Google and
download within 2 minutes.

Inspired by the study design's advice for teachers, here is Van Gogo:
Painter Extraordinaire.  The pix are linked to the Word doc.

It's not _too_ demanding on the kids who still can't get an IF..ENDIF
working without a mental hernia, but the gun programmers should still be
able to strut their stuff.

Criticism will be welcome.

On a sidenote, I've been having endless troubles running VB 2005 Express
on the network.  It insists on using c:\documents and settings which is
a key problem because our hard disks are protected by HD Guard.

In the end I let the kids choose VB2005 or VB6 (with which I am more
comfortable anyway, I must admit. Old Fogey alert...)

Cheers

MArk

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085