[Year 12 SofDev] VB.NET problems in generating datasets

Kim Hewlett hw at whsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 6 11:14:27 EST 2007

Hi,

I have been trying to create a program which connects to an Access
database but every time I try to create the dataset, it comes up with the
message stating that there were problems generating dataset and to resolve
it I have to build the project, fix errors and try to generate the dataset
again.  I build it and no errors appear.  I've attached a screen shot of
the message.

I would really appreciate if someone could help!

Regards,
Kim
--
K. Hewlett