[Year 12 SofDev] Pondering SD U3O2

Charmaine Taylor tigeroz at alphalink.com.au
Wed Feb 14 23:45:40 EST 2007

There are many ethical dilemmas with mobile phones as well as legal ones eg
. you add a person's phone number to your contact list - should you tell
them you stored that data/
. you want a phone number and know your partner/friend/workmate has it
stored in their mobile phone which is sitting on their desk. Dare you
open Contacts?
. a friend sends you an email with a photo or video clip to your mobile
phone and you upload it to YouTube or similar - was it a private message?
. someone has a private phone number (ie not listed in the phone book)
but you have it on your mobile phone. Is it OK to share it with a friend?
. you find a mobile phone. Is it OK to search the Contacts list?

Charmaine Taylor
Sunbury Downs College