[Year 12 SofDev] Definition of "depersonalisation of services"?

Tim Kottek tim at experiencetorquay.com.au
Thu Aug 30 14:35:18 EST 2007

It Looked like fun so I searched "deskilling of services" in Goole. On page
2 I found
"Question 8
In general, students either knew these phrases or they did not and
in some instances there were misinterpretations, particularly with
respect to depersonalisation and deskilling. Some students
believed that depersonalisation was a private service now being
available to everyone and deskilling related to desks. Acceptable
Depersonalisation of services
. less face to face interaction
. more electronic services provided.
Deskilling of workers
. less knowledge and/or skill required by workers to perform
job."
>From a 2000 examiner's report
http://www.edulists.com.au/yr12ipm/exams/examanalysis.pdf

Ain't Google wonderful