[Year 12 SofDev] Internet Costs at School

Royce Williams Royce.Williams at billanook.vic.edu.au
Tue Aug 28 09:58:12 EST 2007

i think you need to define market rates ...the amount you pay
commercially is much higher than that for a home user ..so you cant
compare that
(you are connecting a large network not just one kid playing AA).
the costs people (education dept / Catholic) pay for VicOne type access
is also much lower that I have to pay as a "private" school'
IIRC the approved internet access is so that you can "safely" connect to
VicOne

Royce Williams
Manager Information Technology
Billanook College
197-199 Cardigan Rd
Mooroolbark 3138
Victoria Australia
Tel: 61-3-9725 5388; Fax: 61-3-9725 8556