[Year 12 SofDev] Sorry about this off topic subject - notsure if it worked to the off topic lis

Russo, Frank R Russo.Frank.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Aug 15 16:31:20 EST 2007

Hi Kevin and Kevork you will find that most govt schools will have the
80% minimum. We have introduced a 90% attendance for VCE students in
order to get them to be more responsible for their medical certificates
and to make them more accountable.

Frank Russo
ICT ~ Teaching & Learning
Monterey Secondary College