[Year 12 SofDev] How to use programming to add value to the students' learning

James GIBNEY jgy at sthelena.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 15 11:24:31 EST 2007

Hi all,

Now that my class has finished the last programming SAC I'm wondering
how I can continue to use programming as a tool to reinforce the
students' learning. Throughout the year I have been allotting 2 of my 5
periods a week to programming and the students enjoy working on the
computer. In other years I have got the students to use VB like
Powerpoint or a hyperlinked document as a revision tool or to summarise
work done in class. Does anyone have any ideas how to use the
programming software as an aid for teaching the remainder of the course
and as preparation for the exam?

Thanking you for your help in the past and the future

Jim