[Opensource] White House Website Switches To Open Source

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:30:23 EST 2009

G'day all,

here is some interesting news from one of my technicians Arran. Hot on the
news of our PM's website switching to Drupal I read this info.

Our school is using Drupal to power http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au but it
needs more spit and polish. I need to source somebody who can help give it a
better skin and eye-candy make over over January. Could be merit in doing
the same fo rour Moodle / Mahara websites. Does anybody have a contact who
can help me with a quotation for this work?

Regards Roland