[Opensource] GIMP tips and tricks

Philemon Burney PBurney at hcs.nsw.edu.au
Wed Apr 29 14:52:16 EST 2009

Thanks Donna,
I'm only fairly new to this list but I have been teaching with Open Source products for a few years. It's great to be able to share some resources around.
BTW is it possible to get RSS feeds of this email list?

As I am only new this resource may have been shared before....
This looks like a really useful site.
http://showmedo.com/ "learn with the open-source community"

"Showmedo is about learning and (Free and) Open-source software (FOSS). We were inspired to start Showmedo by watching some very effective web video-tutorials/screencasts. These convinced us that web-videos can be a great way to quickly and efficiently acquire knowledge. It can even be fun, or at least painless. For some things there is no substitute to seeing it done."

Philemon Burney
ICT Coordinator

Christadelphian Heritage College
110 Cross Street