[Opensource] GIMP tips and tricks

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Apr 29 10:45:36 EST 2009

Hey Everyone!

I just stumbled across this little youtube video snippet of how to use
Layer masks in GIMP by Akkana Peck - author of Beginning GIMP!

 http://tr.im/jYjG

I've been to Akkana's tutorials and she does great demos - so it's cool
to be able to share her wisdom around via youtube! It's really short, at
just a bit over 3 mins and could be a really handy technique.

[sorry - I'll calm down now...]

In general - I'm really beginning to get a lot out of screen casts like
this... the HeathenX Inkscape series is a phenomenal resource.

- Donna

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au