[Opensource] BBC Article - Schools warned off Microsoft

Adam Barbary home at adambarbary.com
Wed Oct 31 12:18:12 EST 2007

Hi Jim,

I hear your pain on the Access programming. Maybe OO.org might get the
query thing sorted out in the future. Until then, you've still got
Office 2003 ;)

If you are keen on giving Scribus a go, there are plenty of online
tutorials. There is an ongoing series in the Ubuntu Full Circle e-
magazine which might be useful. Check it out here...

http://fullcirclemagazine.org/

Cheers,

Adam Barbary
Viewbank College
(I'm not anti-Microsoft, just anti-spend)