[Opensource] Stellarium and Celestia

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 22:09:50 EST 2007

Cool Pia! I will add the list below for Daniel to install on the the Ubuntu
Linux boot image that we are working on for school.

I have had some staff curl their noses up at TuxPaint and TuxType but they
dont see the kids in our English language centre giggle and play about with
these tools to make sound filled art scapes during lunchtime. I saw the same
thing with my kids at home, learning how to download and play with some of
the free 3D games that can run on Linux this January term break. (I must
add, on some old hardware that was destined for the dump master!)

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au