[Offtopic] Ipads

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 23:19:12 EST 2011

The Westall Secondary College iPad trial now spans year 7 and 8. You can
coordinate a visit with the Principal David Tyson. I keep hearing great
things from Ringwood so give them a first look over as they were a source of
inspiration for my new school. :-)

Regards Roland

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 7:51 AM, Kevork Krozian <kevork at edulists.com.au>wrote:

> Hi Joyce,
>
>  I now live at Ringwood SC and they have a Yr 7 iPad program. I am not sure
> about visits but can ask and find out the protocols.
> As far as the definition of a computer re NSSCF funding, an earlier post
> covers this here
> http://www.edulists.com.au/pipermail/elearning/2010-December/000708.html
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Kevork Krozian
> Edulists Creator Administrator
> www.edulists.com.au
> tel: 0419 356 034

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Keysborough Secondary College