[Offtopic] Ipads

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Feb 24 07:51:32 EST 2011

Hi Joyce,

 I now live at Ringwood SC and they have a Yr 7 iPad program. I am not sure
about visits but can ask and find out the protocols.
As far as the definition of a computer re NSSCF funding, an earlier post
covers this here
http://www.edulists.com.au/pipermail/elearning/2010-December/000708.html

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian