[Moodle] Learning Management: managing learning? managing students?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:53:19 EST 2009

Connect, integrate and exchange .. sounds like the secret behind Kevork over
the past few years. I was blown away by his conference presentation last
year and this mantra underpinned his fantastic work.

Donna is right too .. small and scalable with universally agreed open
standards is the way to go. On another thread we discussed SCORM as a
standard for developing and sharing training modules. If we fail to go this
path, we will end up with a vendor lock-in problem that interactive
whiteboard users suffer and we will all be the poorer.

On the ACEC2008 study tour it was noted that some of these open source admin
tools were in use in NZ. I'll see if I can dig up the details from my notes.

Regards Roland