[Moodle] Ultranet quick timeline of history

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun Nov 8 21:56:05 EST 2009

Hi Folks,

 Since moodle and the ultranet are effectively trying to deliver the same thing, I assumed this was the best list to post to.
 I was wondering if anyone had a timeline of the ultranet history to date ?
I need to brief some colleagues on the timeline of the initiative from date of concept announcement, progress, tender, re-tender, how long we have been waiting and when we can expect to see it if we are not an ultranet coach or a select school.

Kind Regards

Kevork Krozian
kevork at edulists.com.au
www.edulists.com.au