[Moodle] Sloodle

nic ryan nr at sgsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jan 27 14:01:22 EST 2009

Thanks Suzanne,

It's only been a month but its been fantastic, if not somewhat cold. At the moment +7C
is quite warm, generally the temperature stays below -10C and we've have several days in
the -30s bottoming out at -38C.  I hope you have a great year back at work tomorrow. Of
course it will be very hot this week - school starts!

Nic

--
Nic Ryan
ICT Coordinator