[Moodle] Using Mahara with Moodle

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:03:44 EST 2009

Ok, I've got Mahara networked with Moodle 1.9+ and I am busily seeing how
the two connect. I can connect to Mahara is through a link on the 'Network
server' block as this allows a single sign on but the only way to get data
into Mahara is to upload it from Mahara. I thought it could be transferred
as it's uploaded into Moodle - such as an assignment for instance, but I
can't find any of this functionality in Moodle.

Is the inter-conectivity I'm looking for part of Moodle 2.0 or am I missing
something?

Phil Brown
Wellington SC