[Moodle] Moodle in 3D

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:57:45 EST 2009

Some of you have probably heard of Sloodle .. a second life interface to
Moodle. Now there is work on a the technical specification document for a
browser based Moodle that works in three dimensions .. in other words    "3D
layer to the Moodle interface where each student will come into their
learning space "room" and be presented with a 3D version of a Moodle
workspace for their class."

     http://roots.greenbush.us/?p=654

Fascinating to think how it is gradually changing and evolving.

For now I guess the students will have to put up with my two dimensional,
flat classrooms.