[Moodle] [Fwd: Re: [Oz-teachers] ePortfolios]

Rob Rankin rrankin at bigpond.net.au
Thu Feb 19 18:46:44 EST 2009

Mahara devotees might be interested in this development.

Rob

We have set up a free ePortfolio host at http://www.foliospaces.com and would like to invite anyone with an interest in ePortfolios to join. We are using Mahara, and we are keen to get feedback, comments and suggestions from users. It is also a good networking opportunity as there are already users from around the world who are keen to connect and share experiences about the use of ePortfolios.

Regards,
Ian

Ian Knox
eLearning developer
Institute for Professional and Organisational Learning
University of Ballarat
PO Box 663
Ballarat   Vic.   3353
Ph      +61 3 5327 6270