[Moodle] Weaving stories for 2010 and beyond

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:41:25 EST 2009

Thank you Susanne, some great fodder for my digital stories project! I'll
get back in touch with you later

Crikey .. I forgot about that old scanner solution! I drooled when we got a
small hand-held scanner to use with a Yarra Valley Water internet project
back in 1995 and dreamed of a flatbed scanner to digitize my work.

Does anybody else some similar stories to share? (apologies for taking over
the Moodle list with this idle distraction).

Regards Rolnad