[Moodle] Help Please

BJ Honey honey.brendan.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Oct 15 20:22:12 EST 2008

It sounds to me, initially, that your HTTPD (APACHE?)  service may not be
running....is this on a Linux  server?...or perhaps a windows
permutation?....try entering your domain name....without the
localhost:88888....something along the lines of
http://mydomain.com.au/moodle18/index.php....

Just a thought...

The other alternative is to check that your config.php file has all the
correct entries that you would expect to respond, provided the Web server is
running...

BJ