[Moodle] How do I back up my moodle?

Stephen Bloomer sbloomer at stpeters.vic.edu.au
Fri Jan 25 10:54:58 EST 2008

The Techs should have moved your course and data for you as part of the
process.  It must be easier and safer for one person to mover all the
courses than for lots of people to move their own. I think your Techs
will get lots of help calls over that one.

Stephen Bloomer
support at stpeters.vic.edu.au
St. Peter's College
Cranbourne-Frankston Road
Cranbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3977

Phone  +61 3 5996 6733
Fax      +61 3 5996 8277

Have you ever had a student tell you that they lost their homework? Or
that they could not hand in the work because they were home sick on the
day that your class was on?  Load the homework onto your Moodle course
and the students can download it at any time of the day or night.  Get
them to hand in their homework via Moodle and they can hand it in even
when you do not have that class. No more excuses, just results (the
Moodle way).